10/12/2012

Impatiens 鳳仙花花精


Impatiens (Impatiens glandulifera)
中文翻譯: 鳳仙花




I went to visit Healing Herbs this August, and moved to Oxford for waiting the workshop in the Bach center. However, after reading Julian Barnard's book, I decided to go back to Wales again before workshop start, to visit river Usk where Dr. Bach went there in 1928 and search for flowers he discovered for his first three remedies- Impatiens, Climates and Mimulus. I was happy I did. It was amazing to see impatiens blooming so many along the river. I stayed there for all afternoon, staying with impatiens talking to them with love and gratitude. Impatiens is one of my type and also one of Rescue Remedy that help a lot for these years. I would like to meet Mimulus, but I couldn't see anyone there on that day.







Impatiens bloming along River Usk in Clickhowell of Wales




Usk in Clickhowell of Wales



Impatiens in the Bach center, Oxfordshire of UK


Positive

Less hasty in action and thought.
More relaxed, patient, tolerant and gentle 
towards shortcomings of others and "upsetting conditions".


正面花語
動作跟思考不再匆忙
更能放鬆,有耐心,
寬容與溫和地面對別人的短處和混亂情境





巴哈醫師原文
Impatience


Those who are quick in thought and action and who wish
all things to be done without hesitation or delay.
When ill they are anxious for a hasty recovery.
They find it very difficult to be patient with people who are slow,
as they consider it wrong and a waste of time,
and they will endeavor to make such people quicker in all ways.
They often prefer to work and think alone,
so that they can do everything at their own speed.


想得快,做得也快,希望所有的事情能即时完成,不拖泥带水。
如果生病了,也急着要赶快康复。
对节拍慢的人很难有耐心,因为他们认为“慢”是错的,是浪费时间。
他们会竭尽所能让这些“慢”的人快起来。
他们常宁愿自己去想、自己去做,这样他们就能按自己的节拍行事。





River Usk in Clickhowell of Wales.





River Usk in Clickhowell of Wales.







Impatiens in Clickhowell of Wales





Impatiens in Clickhowell of Wales





Impatiens in Clickhowell of Wales




Impatiens has different color. 
Dr. Bach choose pale-mauve one for making flower remedy



Impatiens type may say about themselves:


* I am a very impatient person.
我是個沒耐心的人



* Nothing can go fast enough for me.
對我來說,很多事都不夠快


* I always work fast.
我工作的步調很快


*  My impatience often result in mistakes.
我的沒耐心通常會造成錯誤的結果



* I often finish other people's sentences for them.
我總是會幫別人結束他們的句子



* I sometimes take over someone else's job if they act too clumsy. I can't stand watching it.
如果對方很笨拙,我會把工作接過來做,實在看不下去了



* I often urge other people to hurry up.
我總是催促別人動作快一點



* I often say, " COme on, let's go, don't fall asleep, don't act so stupid."
我總會說: "呦,快點走啦,別睡著了,別這麼遲鈍"



* When I ask someone to hand me something and he doesn't do it immediately I being to yell.
當我希望別人幫我遞東西過來,但識他沒有馬上給我,我會開始叫



* If I have to wait and I start thinking about what I could have done in the meantime, I become very fidgety.
如果我必須等待,我就會開始想這等的這短時間該做什麼,會很煩躁



* I hate it when I have to wait.
我討厭等待


* When I have to wait somewhere I immediately ask how long it will take and then leave again for a while.
如果需要等待,我會馬上問需要等多久,然後我就走了




* If I can't pass a car I sometimes tailgate. It drives me crazy to follow someone who drives slowly.
如果我不能超車,有時候就會緊跟著前一台車,跟在龜速車後面總會讓我抓狂




* I would rather come a little late than be too early and have to wait, so I tend to leave the house late and then drive a little faster.
我寧願晚到一點而不要早到還要等,我寧願晚點離開家然後開快一點




* My uncontrollable haste often takes my breath away.
無法控制的匆忙總讓我呼吸不順



River Usk
資料來源 Reference


沒有留言:

張貼留言