8/25/2012

The Bach center

Bach Center in Mount Vernon House

Garden in Bach Center




Finally I went to the another source- Bach center to join the course. I was lucky to have two new friends walking with me to the center, so I didn't have to worry more getting lost as Mimulus. The schedule of course was very
 intense and I was so busy to follow the UK English, sharing, discussion...etc. It seldom had time to sit down being with flowers as I did in the wild of Wales.





Then I went to the Dr. Bach's room. I felt dizzy when getting in? What was the feeling? I saw 38 original flower remedies he made in the very beginning with very strong healing power. I was settled down in this room, Yes, I was coming back to the source with Dr. Bach again!


In this two days workshop, I discovered I was such a water violet and rock water, I preferred to be alone being with flowers but joining others in the course to learn more knowledge. Classmates were are all nice, but my mind was much focus on the flowers in the garden (Clematis, ha?). At the lunch time,I went to garden alone to practice mindful eating silently, enjoying being with water violet and mimulus. Then I went to Dr. Bach's room. I didn't know why others no coming to the room often. I particularly love this room, so I stayed there for a quite while, breathing, enjoying the energy, imagining how Dr. Bach sitting there together. I also took a nap till the teacher's calling. 

沒有留言:

張貼留言