8/22/2012

First Remedy- Impatience in Crickhowell


River Usk


The day I left Wales, I felt sad and lost, not leaving at all. I stayed in Oxford where have lots of tourists and students. I didn't feel happy in such town and still missed Wales, so I decided to come back again before the course of the Bach center starts. I bought the remedy -Cerato (for intuition). Maybe Cerato pushed me to make such decision ! Also I read the book written by Julian Barnard. I realized the meaning a little more he said about how to work with plant to deepen understanding about the power of flower remedy. I would love to visit the origin place, where Dr. Bach found the first three remedies- Impatience, Mimulus and Clematis (Especially, the first two are both my type remedies).

I checked the train ticket and time for bus. However the transportation was much more complex than I expected. I misunderstood the timetable so I didn't get any bus in the Newport bus station. Then I changed plan to Abergravenny train station again, getting the right bus to Crickhowell.

Here is an article about locations Dr. Bach walked and I followed the suggestion on this trip!
http://www.bachessenceproducers.com/footsteps.htm





Clematis (front) and Impatience(back)



Crickhowell is the place where Dr. Bach found the first three remedies. Most tourists in the same bus were elderly persons and they went to the top of bercon beacon park directly but I stayed in Crickhowell only to looking for flowers. After asking the direction of the River Usk at information ceter. I walked to the river being so happy to meet Impatience blooming along the river. I was in such irritated on that day because transportation problem, but I felt much calm when I met Impatience. Clematis was easy to see on the street of countryside, but I didn't find any Mimulus. According the Julian's book "" Bach flower remedies-the essence with", he wrote: Mimulus grows on we ground and watercourses, because of chemical pollution, River Usk is now little in evidence for Mimulus.  It was pity being not able to meet the old friend Mimulus. well...I will join the course tomorrow at the Bach center. looking forward to meeting more flowers.



沒有留言:

張貼留言