10/16/2012

Buttercup 奶油杯花精


Buttercup

Ranunculus occidentalis (western buttercup



Positive qualities:
Radiant inner light, unattached to outer recognition or fame.
Patterns of imbalance:
Feelings of low self-worth, inability to acknowledge or experience one's inner light and uniqueness.



正面特質: 發散內在的光,那跟外在的名聲是無關的

不平衡模式: 感覺到自我沒價值,沒有經驗跟知識,內心無光也不獨特





buttercup in Wales




Is that matter to remember when we meet the particular flower? 

Is that important to meet the flower or tree in person when we are using flower essence?



For me, it is important to interact with plants physically, mentally and spiritually. This belief brings me the chance to travel UK particularly to look for flowers. I didn't only plan to visit the organization or people which make flower remedy, but meeting flowers and tress who helped me for these years. I own them my gratitude in person. 




At the first day arriving Wales, I visited Healing Herbs. They were so busy and the weather was going to rain. Julian suggested me to have a walk outside soon. It would be rain one hour later, he said. I didn't intend to do anything meaningful in this place. It was best already for me to stand here in Wales being with such nature. So I walked along the country road, trying to find some flowers I could recognized. It was interesting, I didn't find any Bach flowers at first, but meeting Buttercup there as photo showing. The bright yellow petals nod to me to express their welcome. I knew it was Buttercup though it should be the FES one made in California. I was so happy to meet Buttercup here. I stayed with Buttercup for a while, being peaceful for our beings on the Mother Earth. 




There are two flower essences I know about the issue of lacking confidence, one is Larch of Bach remedy, another one is Buttercup of FES. I opened my file about flower essence to analyse when and how often I used these flower essences. I had four times for Buttercup, and three times for Larch during two years. So, the following questions will be what happened to me? Where I could get confidence? According to the information I analysed for myself, the first time I used buttercup was October in 2010. It was the time I moved back from Tokyo because I failed to the entrance examination and there was no more reason to stay in Japan. To look back the experience living in Japan, it was very painful and confusing life to me. I didn't know why I was there and tried to study the major I didn't like at all. You may ask: "So, why did you go there?" I went to Japan because some senior friends suggested me the master program, she thought it was super great program.And I should give a try. At that time, I didn't try to know myself but being willing to accept any "powerful" suggestion from others. They had more experience more than I did. It should be better and safer to follow their way. Therefore, I learned a great lesson from this experience. Buttercup started to walk with me when I arrived at Taiwan with confusing and shameful emotion since 2010.



"What should I do next?" My life was not fairytale and I didn't have a happy ending after adventure. All I had was confusing and more confusing for the next two years. I was sure I didn't want to come back the studio working with these senior friends, neither come back to the patriarchal profession of architecture. All I did was keep using flower essence, discussing with their signatures and doing inner work as deeper as possible. I realized my suffering will never end if I still try to depend on others' authoritative suggestions. In these years, I tried a lot of interesting activities to challenge my religion (that is Chinese Buddhism), to leave old community, to prepare to live alone abroad, to learn how to heal myself without depending on doctor anymore, to learn flower essence eventually. Sometimes I still feel weak and self-worthless, but at least I aware the emotion quickly now and have tool to calm myself down. I will always keep buttercup flower essence with me in my journey. Buttercup will enlighten the inner wisdom and trust.











Buttercup family has various buttercup, such as western buttercup (for flower essence of FES), california buttercup, water buttercup... I am studying this plant now, will provide more details soon. You may check website here.

http://www.calflora.org/cgi-bin/specieslist.cgi?orderby=taxon&where-genus=Ranunculus

Video from FES
http://vimeo.com/39144766





Buttercup in Golden Gate Park, CA 





In the natural evolution of the soul there are phases of life, if not entire lifetimes, which require that one’s essential light be contained in a quiet, simple way. Although such humble expressions may not appear remarkable by outer standards, they are enormously important times in which the soul gathers inward strength and consolidates its essence.



It is important that such souls not judge themselves by conventional standards of achievement and success, becoming afflicted with feelings of self-doubt and diminished self-worth. Rather they need to recognize and honor the inner value and worth of who they truly are. In this way, they are able to shine forth with a radiant inner light that blesses and santctifies even the most simple tasks and obligations.



This remedy is very helpful for children, for those who may be physically handicapped or impaired, and for numerous phases and situations in the life cycle which require inner containment and simplicity. Buttercup flower essence help the soul to realize and sustain its beautiful inner light, which becomes a source of great healing and peace for all whom it contacts.






Buttercup in Golden Gate Park, CA 






Buttercup in Golden Gate Park, CA 





Buttercup in Golden Gate Park, CA




Buttercup in Golden Gate Park, CA











沒有留言:

張貼留言