10/16/2012

Honeysuckle 忍冬花精


Honeysuckle (Lonicera caprifolium)
中文翻譯: 忍冬
                                               Honeysuckle in south Wales


Positive

Overpowering past is now seen as an experience of essential value 
which can be laid to rest so that one can progress mentally and spiritually.
The remedy for memories- of great help to widow, orphans,
people who have failed in business etc., 
and especially to the older folk who have to live alone
 
無法抵抗的過去變成了生命核心,人可以放下然後在身心層面繼續前進
這個花精可幫助處理回憶,特別有效於寡婦,孤兒,生意失敗的人,獨居老人等




HONEYSUCKLE
Those who live much in the past, perhaps a time of great happiness, 
or memories of a lost friend, or ambitions which have not come true. 
They do not expect further happiness such as they have had.

巴哈醫師原文
活在过去,也许是沉浸在过去的某段快乐时光里,
或沉浸在对过世好友的追忆里,或沉浸在自己未实现的宏伟蓝图里。
他们不期待还会有比过去更开心的日子。


























The Jungian therapist talked about my dream. I described two dreams and both had 
scenery in countryside. In these dreams, after a running, swimming mission, I finally went back and arrived at so-called MY HOUSE. "Where is the house?" the therapist asked. I remembered it was the one floor house in the small village around hills. She kept asking "Do you have familiar place in your life? Does it looks  San Francisco?". I replied: "I don't think it is here in SF, It may be Wales where I traveled two months ago." Then the Jungian wrote down some words as note. We kept talking other issues.


After meeting, I thought about our conversation for many days. What was that meaning? I didn't want to show such  nostalgia though I came from Chinese culture, nothing about Wales in my life. Some friends tole me it may connect with memory of past life. Or it may be the reason I has been used flower essence made from Wales nature for years. It is just the simple feedback of the natural energy. No one could confirm for me the relationship about the dream, and the sadness when I left Wales at first time (I came back again few days later). There was only thing I could be sure. When I left Wales for Oxford. There was a strong emotion inside I couldn't bear, so I went to the local Neals Yard where was the store to sell various natural remedies. I bought this Honeysuckle remedy and used the remedy for two days. Then I decided to go back to Wales 
to look for the habitat of Impatiens flower. Also I would like to clarify what was the feeling I had. For personal insight, I would say it may connect with memory of past life. Wish I will  have chance to go back again. 





Honeysuckle type will say about themselves:

* The best time of my life was the past. I always think about it; I can remember exactly my thoughs and even smells.
我的人生最高潮的時間在過去,我常想起過去,可以精確地想起甚至聞到當時的味道


* I live in myu memories, especially those of my childhood.
我活在回憶中,特別在童年期




* I often think about my childhood and wistfully wish for it to come back.
我時常想起童年,希望可以回到過去




* I often revel in my nostalgic feelings.
我時常沉溺在懷舊感受裡




* I often feel homesick.
我時常思鄉




* I often dream of the "good old days."
我時常幻想著"過去美好日子"





* I often wistfully think back on the time when we were children.
我時常沉溺在童年





* I often long for the time of my childhood.
我渴望著過去孩童的時光



資料來源 Reference

沒有留言:

張貼留言