10/12/2012

Clematis 鐵線蓮花精


I traveled in UK and California in the summer of 2012. This was a journey to learn flower essence, visiting the original place where Dr. Bach found his flowers. Clematis is the first three flower remedies Dr. Bach discovered in Wales. I arrived in Wales in the early August of 2012, and it was easy to see clematis blooming and climbing everywhere on the roadside. Here are some photos and its signature to share with you.



Positive 


A lively interest in all things.
Sensitive to inspiration.
Idealistic- a writer, artist, actor, healer.
Master of his own thoughts.

Purposeful. Realistic." Down to earth"


正面花語

對真實生活感到興趣,對靈感很敏感
適合有理想的人- 作家,藝術家,演員,療癒師
她們是自己的主人
有目標,實際的"落地"









巴哈醫師原文

CLEMATIS


Those who are dreamy, drowsy, not fully awake, no great interest in life.
Quiet people, not really happy in their present circumstances,
living more in the future than in the present;
 living in hopes of happier times,
when their ideals may come true. 
In illness some make little or no effort to get well,
and in certain cases may even look forward to death, in the hope of better times;
or maybe, meeting again some beloved one whom they have lost.


心不在焉、昏昏欲睡,没有完全清醒,对生活没多大兴趣。
安静,对他们的现况并不真正满意、开心,更多的是活在未来,而非当下。
希望未来更开心,理想可以实现。如果患病的话,
有些人几乎不做任何努力去康复,甚至有些人期盼死去,
希望死后的时光更美好;也许还可以在那里与过世的挚爱亲朋会面。



Clematis in  Healing Herbs of Wales



Clematis in  Abergavenny of Wales



Clematis in  Abergavenny of Wales



Clematis in  Abergavenny of Wales





 
Clematis in the Bach center of Oxfordshire



Clematis in the Bach center of Oxfordshire, UK




Clematis in the Bach center of Oxfordshire, UK




Clematis type may say about themselves:




* I am often deep in thoughts -- usually not about real things but about fantasies and dream
我常陷入沉思,但通常不是思考真實的事情而都是幻想或白日夢


* I am often not aware of what goes on around me.
我常不自覺地失去當下


* I perform many things in a tranze like state, because I'm constantly dreaming. These dreams are often about things I'd like to have but can't
我常表現得很恍惚,因為我常在做白日夢,內容通常是我想做但沒辦法做到的


* I have many fantasies about the future.
我對未來充滿幻想


* I always dream about making the world a better place.
我常想像世界可以更美好


* Even when I have company I pursue my thoughts and often don't notice what happens around me. When someone asks me a question I often get startled.
即使身邊有人我還是無法活在當下,當有人問我問題反而嚇到了我


* When we visit friends my husband always scolds me afterward because I never listen to the conversation but rather let my thoughts wander.
去拜訪朋友之後,我時常被先生唸,因為我都沒在聽對方說話,總是思緒漫遊


* When I watch Tv often don't follow the show at all, because my though are somewhere else.
當我在看電視也沒在注意內容,因為我的思緒在他處


* I often get lost when I drive because I don't pay much attention to where I'm going.
我開車時通常會迷路,因為我都沒有注意自己該怎麼走


* Before I start work I often just dream along for a while, so that many projects remain unfinished. I then have to hurry to get things done.
在開始工作前,我都會想好一陣子,所以我的工作都會做不完,然後接著得要趕工


* I slowly become desperate because my work doesn't seem to progress, mainly because I drift of in my thoughts and start daydreaming.
我總是慢慢得感覺到工作真的做不完,主要是因為我的思緒漫遊常在做白日夢


* Once when I was preoccupied, I first carried the milk down to the basement, then into my bedroom, until I finally become aware of what I actually wanted to do. Only then did I bring it to the kitchen.
當我出神時,我會先拿著牛奶去地下室,然後再去臥室,最後才想起來我真正要去的地方是廚房


* I often forget appointment. That's why everyone gives me calendars as presents.
我常常忘記約會,所以每個朋友都會送我行事曆當禮物




資料來源 Reference





沒有留言:

張貼留言