10/30/2012

Natural Disaster and Flower Essence

newsletter from FES,
 it is about Dr. Julia's workshop to help victim of Chinese earthquake



It is sad to hear the news that the storm Sandy caused such damage to the eastern America. As an inhabitant of the small island, Taiwan, we were so-called such experts to prevent from the natural disasters of earthquake or typhoon for years. We had to learn how to protect ourselves since people in island affected by climate most.  But the hurt inside could never disappear for these natural disasters.  For me, I experienced the biggest earthquake in the middle Taiwan in 1999 (
7.3 Ms or 7.6-7.7 Mw). I was college student at that time, living alone in an apartment.  I still remembered the terrible fear of being along wandering on the street with crew. We didn't know what happened. We felt terrified when hearing the news from radio to tell us several buildings falling down. It was unbelievable tragedy to me. It should be happened somewhere else ! Why nice Taiwanese deserved such bad things.  All digital system like cellphone, internet, power...everything didn't working immediately. I called my parents at the first few seconds when earthquake was shaking to tell them I was leaving the building. Then we lost contact for two days till I tried back to get the key, driving my car to home to check everyone was fine. I was lucky all my family was safe, but not others families were as lucky as we were. There were several villages in the mountain area disappeared, buried, lost contact forever ; too many villagers died at the moment. There were always the trauma in our Taiwanese's spirit. I pray for them and for the victims in eastern America now.  


The earthquake happened at midnight about 1AM. I didn't sleep yet and couldn't forget the feeling  that was stored into my sub-consciousness deeply. As long as I feel any movement of the earth, I jump at once and try to run away even other people feel nothing at all. I need give myself Aspen and Star of Bethlehem essences for such fear.



There are more natural disaster nowadays. I admitted I was the reason of global warming for my not-controlling consumption, which I am trying to change the life style to fix the fault personally now. However, when the natural disaster happen, the most important thing we can do is to  "Breathe! Calm down myself". With the peaceful energy, we can make correct decision to save ourselves.
 I learnt from mindfulness practice. Now I also knew another tool to help me and others. That's is flower essence. Please prepare Rescue Remedy with you all the time. It is the best, most useful, most important flower essence I could image at any time,at  any urgent situation. I always have one with me. 


So, can flower essence (the healing power from natural originally) help to heal the land,  soil, water, and the earth? There are some flower essence made for recovering land of earth after natural disaster. You may check the following links. FES ( Flower Essence Society in California) provided their products to many practitioners and organizations to work with victims after disasters of earthquake, flood, storms.  May all beings peace and safe, with Metta _()_



References & Links


Earthquake in Japan 

http://www.flowersociety.org/japan-disaster-relief-aid.html
http://www.flowersociety.org/kumi-tamagawa.html
http://www.flowersociety.org/chie-itoya.html
http://www.flowersociety.org/kaori-nagata.html

Earthquake in China

http://www.flowersociety.org/china-earthquake-relief.html


Flood in Brazil

http://www.flowersociety.org/brazil-disaster-relief.html


沒有留言:

張貼留言