3/05/2013

Flower Essence Process as mindful practice

Redwood in FES garden


Before coming back to Taiwan, I made some decision to build an experiential gathering, to invite the connection of different flower essence systems since I absorbed the spirit of inclusive discussion in San Francisco and tried to practice to integrate with various spiritual groups of friends.



I didn't expect it is such hard to invite people to open heart and mind to listen mindfully. I also became "please others" carefully but not challenge the each boundary of each group/ system. I was suffering for the boundary I had effected by habit energy and the society. Also, there was the question following, when and how I should provide flower essence to friends and clients as practitioner in the near future. I didn't feel support in the local area but I keep in touch with my intuition, my guided High Spirit, the Buddha nature to lead me to the proper way, the way I can use flower essence to practice and provide support for other's practice.


It took me some to realize how flower essence process as user and practitioner is also the practice of mindfulness. Flower essence can be used as medicine called therapy, or people can use it as spiritual practice. I was thankful that FES don't provide any rules for practitioner but suggestions and requirement of paper. I didn't know why they didn't provide this as other system did. On the way experiencing the process to be practitioner, I encounter lots of obstacle getting stuck by definition, principle and expectation from habit energy. I pass the test every time when I realize the root of suffering of attachment and craving for something (eg. successful reaction and relationship). Though flower essence do have practical benefit to client and to myself, the most treasure thing I learn is to free myself from habit energy from myself, society and culture. To make the connection with flower essence becoming a beautiful present moment between the nature, human, sunlight, soil, water..everything interbeing. That's the process I appreciate the chance to meet flowers, flower essences, and the Higher spirit.

沒有留言:

張貼留言