3/07/2013

Flowers, transform my suffering


Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva in Daan Park in Taipei, Taiwan


This morning, I heard the news the police confirmed that a couple's bodies they found last month were murdered by their neighbor for money. The couple were my friend's family. My heart felt hurt and fear at the moment to know they were murdered. I went to park to practice mindfulness walking, taking Rescue remedy and Aspen. The bright sunshine didn't bring me peace in the beginning. I even blamed the sun was too hot without tears for such tragedy. I stared to have the feeling not being able to live on the Earth safely. When I went into the park, walking slowly with mindful breathing, feeling the feet to touch the Earth and asking for comfort and help. Few minutes later, I saw the Avalokitesvara Bodhisattva in this park with stillness and compassion. I prayed for her to guide me to pass through such emotions with wisdom. I kept practicing mindful walking and enjoyed the whisper of wind, birds and children. I was comforted by the grass, flowers and trees. These virtue from Nature and Divine brought me happiness to transform my sorrow to understand deeply for the tragedy, as emotional disease to melt away like snow in sunshine quoted from Dr. Bach. I felt, I still arrive.




I still arrive, in order to laugh and to cry, 
in order to fear and to hope. 
The rhythm of my heart is the birth and 
death of all that are alive.

- from "Call Me by My True Names poem" by Thich Nhat Hanh

沒有留言:

張貼留言