3/28/2013

Taiwan Flower Essence - refresh & open minded experience and insight




I went to the store belong to local Taiwan flower essence maker. They have unique way to take the message from Asia flowers, particular from Taiwan, Japan and East South Asia. It was pity that 
I had bias for their work. I had judged the local maker who used his own equipment and spiritual approach to make essences which it was not the original way Dr. Bach used. So, d
uring these years since I has started to use flower essence (Bach and FES) in 2007, I  refused to know more about local maker's effort and their flower's energy, not even try to experience their essence in person. However, something changed my mind. One was the experience I traveled in the West and realized there were various essence makers who has used different way and natural material such as orchid, uncut flowers and even mushroom. Also, when I studied in CIIS of SF, some students wanted to know more about essence and they asked me: " what is your local Taiwan essence for healing work?".  I realized my judgement avoid me from opening mind and heart to my journey to touch the energy of  Earth. I need to break the boundary the definition I built before.



So I come back to Taiwan, trying to know more about local herbs and Taiwan flower essence. I am curious how do the local maker do as maker and practitioner? How do they decide essences for their client and how is the influence. To practice to open my mind and heart, I invitied a senior friend using local flower essence for years to share her experience in our flower essence gathering. I was surprised the power of each local flower when she shared flower 
affirmation cards with us. These flowers were so beautiful with vital energy, just as the Taiwan'es personality who have struggle to survive under the complicated context of cultural, geographical and spiritual situation in Asia.Though flower essence is spiritual tool and media for my spiritual practice, the work to embrace and integrate various cultural and energetic message is also my expectation to contribute to the world connecting England, USA and Taiwan (will include more systems gradually I wish).  I had a very good time talking with the local maker, taking Taiwan Banana flower essence as personal experience. The energy flowed in my body and comforted the comflict that I couldn't ground to the land well.  They will be more deeper insight when I open my mind, my hear to listen the soul deeply

know more about Flamma Flower Essence of Taiwan 
http://www.fe-tw.com/index_e.aspx



The local maker has their way to read the flower affirmation card. Firstly, to pick three cards I like and another tree card I dislike most. Then they array the cards as pyramid to check client's emotions and sub-consciousness state. Next, they put the cards on the matrix of 4 rows x 4 colums. Client have to pick one card to present self and another one for the issue client want to discuss. Other cards can show the relationship between client and the issue. The local maker also provide professional course to teach how to read the relationship from the matrix.

沒有留言:

張貼留言