5/03/2013

Flower essence mindful gathering





It seem a breakthrough year to me. I didn't involve in any group deeply neither speak in public before. However, there were some chances coming to me to introduce flower essence therapy and also mindfulness practice. As a shy person, it was torture to me indeed to bear such feeling to be looked at. I aware the habit energy rising from the past trauma. I tried flower essence and mindfulness breathing to help me transform this and realized the whole process was my deeper mindfulness practice.


Today, I was invited to university in a mountain to share flower essence with international students ,which invitation made me nervous for many days. I would take the challenge to see how I use the tools to help myself, the tools of mindfulness breathing and also flower essence such as Mimulus(for fear and shy),Buttercup( for inner light) and Columbine(for confidence & leadership).In the beginning, I invited these young friends to join me, touching, feeling, smelling and being with the flower in their hand, enjoying the present moment with the nature. It was a treasure the flower essence, the vibration remedies, taught me behind the function as medicine . Though I could recognize different emotions and types of these young friends showing during gathering from practitioner's training, some of them were daydreamer as Clematis and CA wild rose type, some had deeper issue with motherhood and fatherhood, the most important thing I wanted to show to them was they could enjoy and appreciate the natural elements, asked help from the nature around them when they felt suffering.


I was enjoying the moment with them, looking at my habit energy and said HI,

 "I knew you were there, and I transformed it a little bit again! "







I like guide meditation from Thay, the Zen master of Thich Nhat Hanh. 


He is the great teacher to show me how to practice with the nature, particularly with flowers.



Breathing in, I see myself as a flower.

Breathing out, I feel fresh.
Flower, Fresh

***

In touch with the flower, I breathe in.

In touch with the scent and the beauty of the flower, I breathe out.

FlowerBeauty and scent

***


In touch with the sun in the flower, I breathe in.
Knowing that without the sun there would be No flower, I breathe out

Sun in the flower. 
Without sun no flower

***

In touch with the earth in the flower, I breathe in.

Knowing that without the earth there would be no flower, I breathe out.

Earth in the flower. Without earth no flower

***

In touching with the air in the flower, I breathe in.

Knowing that without the air there would be no flower, I breathe out.
Air in the flower. Without air no flower


from 
Thich Nhat Hanh

沒有留言:

張貼留言