11/06/2013

Another Step with flower essence




Today, I sent my flower essence practitioner report for the certificated program. It has never been easy work for me to do client study and write report in English. I prayed to the package in the post office asking spiritual beings to bring the report to the right direction.


***




One year ago, I visited California to join the flower essence workshop in FES, Nevada city of California. My brain didn't know clearly why I had to go; neither I didn't expect to join the program seriously. The curiosity lead me to the workshop,stimulated more curiosity; I also visit Wales and the Bach center in UK later months. I just wanted know what is flower essence, the source, the place, the people, the flower, water, river, sun, moon, wind, bird, bee...everything around the vibration remedy. I embraced lots with questions during the journey. I met Julian Bernard of Healing Herbs; had short talk with him but bringing me profound transformation about flower essence, its connection with the Earth; which I never think it could be the way to discover more. I thought the emotions category would be the only thing I worked with; it seemed wider world with natural healing power I will serve.



Therefore, when I heard the new program in San Francisco, Ecology, spirituality and religion. I would like to give a try to check whether this program would provide me soil to development. It seemed a right place, since I always met Cerato (one of Bach remedy) in the east bay. It was special flower to me; on the one hand, it was the flower form China originally; on the another hand, I had a dream last year to confirm I would join this certificated program; in the dream, I heard a voice to tell the name of Cerato flower, the voice even told me how long I need to take. What a amazing message I got !


When I gave the package to the staff in post office; I felt kinds of lost after finishing an important project in my life. Then I decided to take a walk in a  park nearby. It should have some Cerato blooming there. But Cerato didn't bloom today; I could only see some red leaves; Cerato not for me I guested. I kept walking to the park, and lie down on the meadow enjoying the present moment with grass, flower,tree, sun and wind. It was the moment I wanted to celebrate with them, showing my gratitude to their company for years.


It is just a start. I looked at the Larch, as high as sky. It reflected my anxiety how to go further with uncertainty and lack of confidence. One of the Flower Taort this morning gave me the message: Trust- Inner Clam and Fertility. Can it be the way to have fruit soon.



沒有留言:

張貼留言