10/23/2012

Shooting Star 流星花花精

Shooting Star (Dodecatheon hendersonii)
流星花花精

Positive qualities: 
Humanized spirituality, cosmic consciousness warmed with caring for all that is human and earthly

Patterns of imbalance: 
Profound feeling of alienation, especially not feeling at home on Earth, nor a part of the human family; disturbed birth trauma

正面特質: 人類靈性,關懷全體人類與地球溫暖了宇宙意識

不平衡模式: 深度疏離,特別感覺在地球沒有家的感覺,不是人類家庭的一份子


photo from FES facebook




I didn't see this flower in person (its season from Feb. to April that I wasn't in CA). However, I am using this flower essence right now since I arrived in San Francisco in Sep. There was few days I  was experiencing hard to speak, profound feeling of alienation from everything, including my favorite Golden Gate Park. It wasn't the first time I didn't know how to be "grounding" on the earth. I practiced  mindfulness walking but the subtle emptiness inside was still there. According to Dr. Julia's clinical experience, she asked me about the situation when my mom was giving birth of me. Was there any difficulty happened to cause the possibility of birth trauma? I didn't heard about that and even I asked, my mom always replied what food she loved at that time. I guessed nothing happened or mom just forgot.



The first time I used shooting star flower essence was the time my best friend's baby being born in the Dec. of 2010. I was there with her and my god-daughter, who we believed she was gift from Angel. The baby girl was so spiritual as new born life. However, I was told it was the flower essence I needed. What a coincident  it was !  This Angel's baby may recall my hidden memory of birth trauma. I was happy for her joining to the earth, but I also felt sad for the worse situation of the planet. 



I am not New Age practitioner so  I don't use the explain that it is the flower for ETs or Indio kid/adult
. I was born in Earth already. All I want to do is to learn how to ground where I am. I can't do it easily so I search for the help of flower essences. For some reasons people can't feel be at the present moment, the situation may indicate to several flower essences such as Clematis or honeysuckle. However, I used O-ring test to check which one was the flower essence I need most. Shooting star was the one helping me settle down the place I was. I have used this flower essence for three weeks, there was something subtle changing of my consciousness (or sub-consciousness in my dream). I was eager to touch the earth a lot such as to walk in the park or forest, joining the farm workshop to learn gardening. My hands had such desire to touch "SOIL" or plants or anything natural. These basic elements of the Earth calmed me down for my alienated feelings. 



Also ,in one of my dream, I was living in a countryside around hills.There was an old man coming to me. He wanted to discuss about ETs with me since I seemed have such experience, but I had appointment with another old Shaman lady in advance. However, the Shaman lady prepared a room for me and the old man to talk. After our discussion, I could talk to her.  My Jungian therapist didn't pay attention to the topic about ETS but for the meaning of the old man. For me, it could present the reflection of Shooting star flower essence.  For the motivation to understand why I was born in the Earth, it never be my life before to sit in front of computer to write articles, to draw for architecture company (it was my former career). I realize if I want to be ground, I need to touch the earth as more as I can. It means I need to learn how to integrate flower essence, plant study, landscape or wildness...something to link with the nature. It is the only way I can keep not feeling alienated from  the planet. It may be a day-dream for other people but become vitality for my life with the push of Shooting star flower essence.




Botanical information

Shooting Star, foothill shooting star, mosquito bills
Dodecatheon hendersonii, a dicot, is a perennial herb that is native to California and is also found outside of California, but is confined to western North America.
Communities:Yellow Pine Forest, Foothill Woodland, Chaparral, Valley Grassland, (many plant communities)
Wetlands:Usually occurs in non wetlands, but occasionally found in wetlands [U.S. Fish & Wildlife Service.]
Elevation:between 0 and 5000 feet
Family:PRIMULACEAE  
Related:See a list of other s




Reference & Link

http://www.positivehealth.com/article/flower-essences/the-science-of-flower-essence-therapy
http://www.anandaapothecary.com/fes-north-american-flower-essences/shooting-star-flower-essence.html
https://www.wrc.net/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=377&Itemid=1059

沒有留言:

張貼留言